Creating A Great Cause And Effect Essay About Eating Too Much Junk Food
Junk food is highly preferred and loved by youth for many reasons. People with traditional thinking are strictly against it for threatening health related ailments. For this reason it has become a highly debatable topic. The best features of junk food are easy accessibility, deliciousness and simple preparatory methods.
When students are expected to write a cause and effect essay on too much eating of junk food they have to strictly follow many guidelines. Such essays revolve around why people love eating junk food and what are its repercussions. A cause and effect essay is composed on proper organization of ideas and serious discussion is carried in terms of various 'ifs' and buts aspects.
Tips to consider while writing an effective piece of cause and effect essay on excessive eating of junk food:
- Always remember your purpose of writing.
- Write either to persuade or to inform the reader.
- Think for its direct and indirect consequences.
- Choose a topic that can be easily demonstrated based on your writing skills so that you achieve high grades.
Structure of a cause and effect essay: It is the chief most aspect.
Ensure that your writing goes through a five paragraph paper structure where first paragraph includes the introduction, 3 paragraphs include the body and the last paragraph includes conclusion.
Organize your composition on following three patterns based on cause and effect relation-
- Pattern 1: Cite multiple causes of eating junk food and follow one effect pattern.
- Pattern 2: Follow a casual chain pattern
- Pattern 3: Lastly you can follow one cause and multiple effects pattern.
In all the three causes, write an introduction, cause 1, cause 2 and cause 3 and finally the conclusion.
- In 'multiple cause effect' every pattern deals with a situation where the same effect is caused by multiple causes.
- In 'one cause multiple effects' when the same cause directs to multiple effects.
- In 'casual chain' cause and effect essay a cause creates a situation and that particular situation is accountable for another situation. This chain goes on and on.
You can include following reasons to abolish junk food from your life-
- Junk foods are responsible for causing type 2 diabetes
- They triggers digestive issues for causing fatigue and exhaustion
- Leads to depression among all age groups especially teenagers.
- It fluctuate blood sugar levels remarkably.
- Adversely affects the functioning of brain
- Causes kidney and heart related issues
- Damages liver
- Can cause cancerous diseases.